What We Offer
At the Headache and pain Center, we focus our treatment services for chronic pain and other chronic neurological and Psychiatric conditions as follows:
- Migraine Headache
- Tension Headache
- Cluster Headache
- Chronic Daily Headache
- Post concussion/Post traumatic headache.
- Facial Pain and Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Neck and Low Back Pain
- Myofacial Pain
- Discogenic Pain of the Spine
- Herniated Disc and Pinched Nerve
- Shoulder/Arm Pain
- Persistent Post-Surgical Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shingles and Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS)
- Joint Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid Addiction and Dependency
- Smoking Cessation
We offer following methods of treatment for above disorders
- Pharmacotherapy (Analgesic and Psychotropic Medications)
- Botox for Migraine and neck pain with muscle spasms.
- Trigger point Injections.
- Suboxone, Zubsolv and Bunavail for Opioid Addiction and Dependency
- Vivitrol Injection for Opioid and Alcohol dependence
- Other Injection Therapies
- Referrals to Other Treatment Centers, Specialist and Therapist.